After Gurudev left his mortal coil, in order to satisfy aspirants who wish to tread the pathway to God, and become the disciples of Gurudev, the methodology was finalized by his senior spiritual brothers, which has been followed hitherto.
- The aspirant approaches Nimbal Ashram. The person appointed for explaining the process of initiation, guides the aspirant and asks him to write the name on which aspirant likes to meditate, on the piece of paper.
- Then aspirant is taken to Gurudev's Samadhi (the pedestal, where Gurudev's holy relics are kept), and the paper on which the aspirant has written the name is kept on the Samadhi. Then he has to pray Gurudev, with utmost devotion, to accept him as his disciple, and bless him with His Grace. He also he has to read out the oath written on paper of living high moral life, which forms the base of Gurudev's spiritual path.
- Then he has to pick up the paper on which he has written the name, and after reading it for himself, he has to go in Samadhi Mandir (meditation hall) and begin meditating on the same, with full faith.
- All such disciples are also blessed with God vision, peace, happiness and tranquility.
- The Divine Name is to be kept secret and the disciple has to meditate on the same without changing or prefixing, suffixing any word or letter to it.
- Gurudev once said, 'We believe in physical transmission of spiritual energy'. Gurudev's Samadhi is churning and propagating an inexhaustible supply of the same for the generations to come. This is the miracle of Nimbal..